Start Your Own Summer Business!
Free! Every Monday and Wednesday! Coaching sessions will be fun and informative. A place to share ideas and build a network. We will help you with applying for the grant and help you with your business idea.
When : Sessions will be between 4:00 PM -6:00 PM every Monday and Wednesday starting April 26,2021.
Grant : We will work on the summer business grant, through a program called Summer Company
What you will get if your application is accepted
- start-up money to kick-off a new summer business
- advice and mentorship from local business leaders to help get the business up and running
Learning how to run your own student business is one of the best summer jobs you can have. You get to be your own boss while learning what it takes to manage a business. Sales, marketing, bookkeeping, customer relationship management and networking are just a few of the highly useful skills you’ll develop.
You could be eligible, if you:
- go to high school, college or university
- live in Ontario
- are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- are between 15-29years old (if under 18: a parent or guardian must sign the agreement for the applicant)
- are not already running a business
- are not working at another job or going to school for more than 12 hours a week during the program
- are returning to school after the program ends
Email email@example.com too register