The SPC offers sincere thanks to our funders:
In particular, United Way / Centraide Ottawa, for its’ continuing generous funding of our major services including:
- The Community Research Collaborative
- The Ottawa Neighbourhoods Social Capital Forum
- The Projet maison ethnoculturelle francophone
The City of Ottawa for its support of:
- Our key research projects
- Building Greener Futures TogetherOur access to healthy foods programs, and peer mental health supports
Human Resources and Skills Development Canada for its support of:
- The “Families in Community” project, supporting the Ottawa Ethnocultural Coalition and the Projet maison ethnoculturelle francophone
- Building Greener Futures Together (through the Youth Employment Strategy)
- Youth Leadership for Change.
The Ontario Trillium Foundation for its generous support of:
- Building Greener Futures Together
- The Ottawa Ethnocultural Coalition
- The C3 Centre
The Government of Ontario (Ministry of Health Promotion and Sport, “Healthy Communities Fund”) for supporting our work in peer mental health and access to healthy foods.
The Government of Ontario (Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration) is also acknowledged for its support of the Youth Leadership for Change initiative.
The Community Foundation of Ottawa for its support of the Community Food Pantry.
The Heart and Stroke Foundation (Spark Grant) for supporting our research and programming relating to accessing healthy foods.
Project Clear Skies (Ottawa Airport Authority) for its support of our Healthy Food Programs.
Alterna Savings or its support of the C3 Centre.
Carleton University for its in-kind support of our community research collaborative.
IBM for a contribution to our Community Research Collaborative.