Ottawa Region Data Consortium
Become a Member
- What You Access:
- Customized Statistics Canada data, which is specifically designed to provide community organizations and municipalities with information on social and economic trends in the community.
What You Gain:
- An understanding of the social and economic needs of the community you serve (you define your boundaries).
- Data that can be provided to your stakeholders in funding applications, newsletters, and other
- Ability to monitor the impact of your programs and services.
- Membership works on a cost sharing model. Suggested fees are based on your operating budget. (See Chart Below)
|Organization Budget||Membership fees (cash and/or in-kind)|
|<$500,000||$500 and/or in-kind|
|$500,000 – $2,000,000||$1,000|
|$2,000,000 – $5,000,000||$2,500|
|Organizations with data as primary mandate||$3,000|
- if the suggested annual membership fee would be hardship, we will work with you to negotiate a fair contribution
I’m ready to become a member! How can I join?
We’re so excited to have you aboard!
Please connect with SPCO’s Data and Geographic Information System Coordinator, Stefka Patchova, at email@example.com.
SPCO will work with you and your organization to discuss your current needs, reasonable pricing, and enroll you in your membership.